Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 10 and pay only $1,385.00 each
- Buy 11 or above and pay only $1,285.00 each
TorrLube engineers used the most advanced fluorine synthesizing technology to modify the molecular chain of our PFPE oils; making them stronger and more effective under high temperatures and pressures. TLC oils were developed specifically for critical applications that require high temperature serviceability in deep vacuum. TLC oils are safe in oxygen systems, they are non-flammable, and are highly resistant to aggressive chemicals. The intrinsic inert nature of TLC lubricants makes them non-reactive, and therefore, compatible with most materials used in Semiconductor and Aerospace applications. TorrLube TLC Oils can be removed using TorrLube Solvent. All TorrLube oils and greases are proudly made in the USA.
We initially developed TLC 10 as our flagship high vacuum, high temperature lubricant. Over time requests came in for lubricants that could handle higher temperatures, deeper vacuum, or both.
For these applications we developed more viscous, high temperature, deep vacuum, oils and called them TLC 13 and TLC 15. The numbers 13 and 15 correlate to their vapor pressure at 40 C.
- TLC 13 has an estimated useful range of -17.6 to 675 F.
- TLC 15 has an estimated useful range of -1.4 to 689 F.
- Temperature – TorrLube lubricants can handle very high temperatures.
- Low Vapor Pressure – TorrLube lubricants have very low vapor pressure.
- Lubricity – TorrLube is an excellent lubricant under both atmosphere and vacuum.
- Nonflammable – TorrLube lubricants do not ignite.
- Non-Reactive – TorrLube lubricants are inert and do not react with most materials used in Semiconductor or Aerospace industries.
- Chemical Resistance – TorrLube lubricants are resistant to most chemicals used in both Semiconductor or Aerospace industries.
- Safe in Oxygen Service –TorrLube lubricants do not react with oxygen.
- Low Outgassing – TorrLube lubricants display very low outgassing.
- O-Ring Conditioning – Conditioning O-rings with TorrLube lubricants will enhance the surface of the O-ring making it less permeable and more supple, providing a better seal and extending uptime.
- Shelf Life – TorrLube lubricants have infinite shelf life.